Ranthambore Safari Online Booking
Ranthambore Safari Online Booking
In Ranthambore National Park, Ranthambore Safari Online Booking system is controlled by the Forest Department. The Online Safari booking facility is also available for Ranthambore National Park. Two types of vehicles are allowed for the Jungle Safari in Ranthambore, the first is Jeep which is also called Gypsy and the second is Canter which is called Open Safari Bus.
A jeep has the capacity of 6 passengers and the canter can carry 20 passengers. The forest department only books safari seats in such canters and jeeps. The department does not allocate seat numbers but allocates the vehicle number for the safari vehicle. If you are a couple and you have reserved two seats in a jeep or canter, you will enjoy jungle safari along with other tourists. In Ranthambore National Park, a forest guide is mandatory with a jungle safari.
Ranthambore Safari Online Booking is open for the whole year (365days). That means visitors can now book a jungle safari online 365 days before the safari date. The safari zone can also be selected at the time of booking the safari. Ranthambore National Park is having 10 different safari zones or gates. Ranthambore Safari has two shifts for jungle safari, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon.
At Ranthambore, the entrance fee of the park, guide fee, and vehicle seat fee are paid fully for booking the jungle safari. Ranthambore Safari online booking is done on a first-come, first-serve basis, which is non-transferable & non-refundable. Safari vehicles are allocated to the visitors on the day of Safari. Jungle safari is subject to availability due to limited vehicles in Ranthambore National Park
The Online booking procedure of jeep and canter safari –
While booking the seat in a jeep or canter safari, you need to give the following details- Ranthambore Safari Online Booking
- To book a safari, you need to send a written request, which includes the full name, age, gender (As mentioned on id proof) of all visitors going for the safari.
- Selected Safari Date & Shift (Morning / Afternoon)
- Selected Safari Vehicle Type i.e. Canter / Jeep
- Provide photo id card and the number of all visitors.
- Provide a copy of everyone’s photo id proof which is required to be submitted before Safari booking and don’t forget to bring the same original ID which you have provided for Safari booking.
- Identity proofs accepted for Indian citizens are any one of the following – Aadhaar / Driving License/Passport/PAN Card / Voter ID Card/ Student ID/ Office ID.
- Passport is the only photo id proof accepted by foreigners or NRIs
Things to keep in mind before Online booking Ranthambore Safari:
- For Jungle Safari booking, you have to pay full fees in advance.
- Each visitor must have their photo ID card.
- During the jungle safari tour, each visitor must have the same photo ID that was provided for safari online booking.
- No cancellation or refund is done on confirmed booking.
- Booking of Jungle Safari is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged with anyone.
- You can book your Jungle Safari 365 days in advance.
- Passport details are mandatory for foreign / NRI tourists for Safari booking.
- Jeep Safari in Ranthambore is subject to the availability of vehicles.
- You need to give the name of your boarding place or hotel in Ranthambore.
- Ranthambore Park can be closed without any notice to visitors.
- There are limited safari vehicles in the national park, so it is most difficult to book a safari on short notice. So please book your safari in advance.
- Park fees are subject to change without any prior notice. So the visitor will be liable to pay the difference at the time of entry to the park
- The forest department only books safari seats in the canters and jeeps.
- The department does not allot seat numbers in the safari vehicle. Visitors can randomly take seats according to the empty seat in the vehicle.
- Visitors are required to report to the boarding location 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time of the safari.
Mode of transportation for Jungle Safari in Ranthambore:
- Gypsy (6Seater open jeep)
- Canter (20Seater open bus)
Ranthambore National Sanctuary is one of the top wildlife tourist destinations in the Rajasthan. It is a captivated blend of history and nature. A terrific fort is located inside the park which was built in the 10th century. The Ranthambore National Park is placed where the Aravalli Hills and the Vindhya plateau meet. Ranthambore Tiger Reserve is having about 70 tigers in it. Along with that, a variety of flora and fauna is found in Ranthambore.
The best time to visit Ranthambore national park is from the month of October to June. You can also select Safari Zone while booking Jeep and Canter Safari as per your choice. Ranthambore National Park has its 10 zones/gates for jungle safari. A limited no. of safari vehicles are allowed by the forest department in each safari zone. And if you want to change the safari zone, it can be changed after paying an additional fee. However, the final decision of approval is done by the Forest Department.
Ranthambore Safari Zone / Gates Opening Time:
Ranthambore National Sanctuary is open from sunrise to sunset. There are two safari shifts for Jungle Safari in a day. Both morning & afternoon safari is about 3-4 hours. Departure and exit times for safaris differ according to the season throughout the year. The Safari Zone/Gates 1–5 remain closed from July to September due to monsoon rains. And 6-10 zones remain open during the monsoon season.
The opening & closing time of park gates for safaris are adjusted with sunrise and sunset. The park’s gate opens about half an hour after sunrise for the morning jungle safari and half an hour before sunset all safari gates are closed. It is very necessary to remember the time of the jungle safari because of strict rules dictated by the forest department.
Safari Timings, Ranthambore Safari Online Booking
|Month||Morning Trip||Afternoon Trip|
|1st October to 31st October||6.30-10.00 A.M.||2.30-6.00 P.M.|
|1st November to 31st January||7.00-10.30 A.M.||2.00-5.30 P.M.|
|1st February to 31st March||6.30-10.00 A.M.||2.30-6.00 P.M.|
|1st April to 15th May||6.00-9.30 A.M.||3.00-6.30 P.M.|
|16th May to 30th June||6.00-9.30 A.M.||3.30-7.00 P.M.|